My dear and lovely, wonderful pal Bronwen gave me this recipe and I love it. It’s simple and so tasty. I brought this to another soup swap that I had with pals today. Please note that this makes a lot of chili!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 x 540mL cans of organic diced tomatos
- 1 x 540mL can of organic black beans
- ½ cups organic corn
- 2 ½ cups of veggie or chicken stock
- 2 organic / hormone free chicken breasts, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet potato, cubed
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves of minced garlic, minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine and mix all ingredients together in a slow cooker, set on low and cook for 5-7 hours.